India is world’s largest democracy and also the 4th largest economy having the following positive features.
- High foreign exchange reserves.
- Rising productivity levels contributing to GDP growth.
- IT/ITES hub/ Back office.
- Rising Consumer spending.
- Mature political economy.
- Bold and independent judiciary.
- One of the fastest growing free market economies in the world.
- 125 Fortune-500 companies have base in India.
- 390 of the Fortune-500 companies have outsourced software development to India.